Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Pale Moon Browser – Open Source Version of Firefox
Pale moon Browser is freeware browser for Windows operating systems. Pale Moon web browser, which is the open source version of Firefox. pale moon browser performs 25% more then Firefox, It provide optimized browser packages for Windows. pale moon custom-inbuilt and optimized Firefox browsers for windows OS. This browser very close to Firefox, Pale Moon project carefully added demanded features to pale moon browser , Its lite weight browser perform faster.make sure to get more speed out of your browser. Pale moon released ver3.6.13 for desktop and portable version. so why use old browsers, try this pale moon browser now.
* Highly optimized for current processors
* 100% Firefox sourced: As safe as the browser that has seen years of development.
* Uses slightly less memory because of disabled redundant and optional code
* Significant speed increases for page drawing and script processing
* Support for SVG and Canvas, downloadable fonts, WOFF and some HTML5
* Support for Firefox extensions, themes and personas
* Support for OOPP (Out-of-process plugin execution)
* Able to use existing Firefox profiles, bookmarks and settings with this migration tool
* License: Freeware
* OS: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Seven, 32-bit or 64-bit